Sony Ericsson (SE) has taken another stab at Windows Mobile, launching a business-grade handset based on the Microsoft mobile OS. SE_Aspen_02 Sony Ericsson's Aspen: WinMo 6.5.3-based and slightly eco-friendly SE's only Windows Mobile device to date was the Xperia X1. The new model, called the Aspen, runs Windows Mobile 6.5.3 …
Can anyone say "E61"?
Reminds me of something, ahh yes the Nokia E71 in my pocket.
Nothing to see here, move along...
Sounds just like a Golf...
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed