Sony Ericsson (SE) has taken another stab at Windows Mobile, launching a business-grade handset based on the Microsoft mobile OS. SE_Aspen_02 Sony Ericsson's Aspen: WinMo 6.5.3-based and slightly eco-friendly SE's only Windows Mobile device to date was the Xperia X1. The new model, called the Aspen, runs Windows Mobile 6.5.3 …
Can anyone say "E61"?
Reminds me of something, ahh yes the Nokia E71 in my pocket.
Nothing to see here, move along...
Sounds just like a Golf...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip