Politicians in Microsoft's home state of Washington are debating legislation to stop cloud data centers drifting to other parts of the country. The bill would provide a 15-month exemption on paying tax on the purchase and installation of PCs and energy to companies building data centers in rural parts of the state. The debate, …
Washington Needs Jobs?
Is unlikely to succeed
Jobs is unlikely to set up shop in Washington as Gates is there.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month