Politicians in Microsoft's home state of Washington are debating legislation to stop cloud data centers drifting to other parts of the country. The bill would provide a 15-month exemption on paying tax on the purchase and installation of PCs and energy to companies building data centers in rural parts of the state. The debate, …
Washington Needs Jobs?
Is unlikely to succeed
Jobs is unlikely to set up shop in Washington as Gates is there.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?