Politicians in Microsoft's home state of Washington are debating legislation to stop cloud data centers drifting to other parts of the country. The bill would provide a 15-month exemption on paying tax on the purchase and installation of PCs and energy to companies building data centers in rural parts of the state. The debate, …
Washington Needs Jobs?
Is unlikely to succeed
Jobs is unlikely to set up shop in Washington as Gates is there.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers