Politicians in Microsoft's home state of Washington are debating legislation to stop cloud data centers drifting to other parts of the country. The bill would provide a 15-month exemption on paying tax on the purchase and installation of PCs and energy to companies building data centers in rural parts of the state. The debate, …
Washington Needs Jobs?
Is unlikely to succeed
Jobs is unlikely to set up shop in Washington as Gates is there.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU