Consoles look set to shift to motion-based controllers - witness the Xbox 360’s Project Natal — so PC peripherals manufacturer Movea has launched a mouse that responds to “natural hand movements”. The Gyration Air Mouse Elite contains Movea’s proprietary motion-sensing technology that it promised enables users to control …
title... cos it needs one
"...motion-sensing technology that it promised enables users to control computers with the flick of a wrist – literally."
You mean exactly like a normal mouse, but with the added benefit of no wrist support?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why