Consoles look set to shift to motion-based controllers - witness the Xbox 360’s Project Natal — so PC peripherals manufacturer Movea has launched a mouse that responds to “natural hand movements”. The Gyration Air Mouse Elite contains Movea’s proprietary motion-sensing technology that it promised enables users to control …
title... cos it needs one
"...motion-sensing technology that it promised enables users to control computers with the flick of a wrist – literally."
You mean exactly like a normal mouse, but with the added benefit of no wrist support?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth