A British woman who used to tip the scales at 114kg (18 stone) has proclaimed that Wii Fit saved her life, after she lost a whopping 50kg playing the Nintendo videogame. In just one year, Laura Roberts of Farnborough, Hampshire went from size 22 to size 10 by exercising with Wii Fit for one hour each day, the News of The World …
Surely the key to successful weight loss is a change in diet, COMBINED WITH regular exercise. It's that latter point that most people have trouble remembering.
The fact that this woman was using a Wii is purely incidental. She could have been using an exercise bike, going for a jog, or anything else as long as she was active. The Wii just got her off her arse.
The Wii didn't cause her to lose weight, her strong mind and will-power did that and I say good on her!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2