Charles Dunstone, CEO of Carphone Warehouse, hasn't given up on the dream of being a quad-player, after revealing plans to launch TV and mobile TalkTalk services. The details came during a call following up on announced plans to split Carphone Warehouse into two companies - TalkTalk and New Carphone Warehouse, as reported by the …
What utter crap this author spouts!!!
"Virgin and Tesco have very successful MVNOs, but it would have been difficult for Carphone Warehouse to have operated an MVNO while claiming to be independent and selling contracts on the other networks. This problem would disappear with the forthcoming division."
Excuse me but
are all MVNO's that belong to Carphone Warehouse
Try reporting the facts!!!!!
there's something *very, very* wrong with this article because it uses the word success to describe something provided by tiscali or talk talk or carphone warehouse or whatever the fuck they're called this week. remember they hire the people who can't get jobs at bt. or virgin.
cant get jobs at BT or Virgin
Why do you think they are any better?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip