Cameraphones will sport much improved image stabilisation within a year, lens manufacturer Varioptic has promised. The company has designed its first lens to feature optical image stabilisation (OIS) and yet is also small enough to fit inside a cameraphone. Varioptic expects phone firms to launch handsets featuring the lens, …
can't get that excited about this. It will still be a crap lens.
Even on a £400 camera the image stabilisation doesn't exactly turn me into David Bailey!
If you want sharp pics you need to have a stable hand.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?