Symantec has apologised over a cock-up that resulted in the incorrect classification of streaming music service Spotify as a Trojan on Thursday. A misfiring anti-virus definition update caused Symantec's Norton security software to wrongly classified Spotify program files as malign and shuffled them off into quarantine. Symantec …
AVG has been doing the same, I had to add an exception into AVG the other day to allow Spotify to run.
With google adsence, Now symantec with spotify. Must be all them doubleclick ads that spotify keeps trying to shove in my face as well as bust my ear drums.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat