Symantec has apologised over a cock-up that resulted in the incorrect classification of streaming music service Spotify as a Trojan on Thursday. A misfiring anti-virus definition update caused Symantec's Norton security software to wrongly classified Spotify program files as malign and shuffled them off into quarantine. Symantec …
AVG has been doing the same, I had to add an exception into AVG the other day to allow Spotify to run.
With google adsence, Now symantec with spotify. Must be all them doubleclick ads that spotify keeps trying to shove in my face as well as bust my ear drums.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?