A number of Congressional websites were defaced with abuse aimed at President Obama following Wednesday's State of the Union address. Websites maintained by Congressmen including Charles Gonzalez (Texas), Spencer Bachus (Alabama) and Brian Baird (Washington) were replaced with a one-line abusive message aimed at Obama by the " …
location location location
Where is Gary when you need him? :D
at least now...
... the content is honest :)
The Washington Post had this to say about the attacks:
"The sites are all produced and operated by GovTrends, an Alexandra-based company that specializes in building political web sites and e-mail newsletter systems, said Jeff Ventura, spokesman for the House chief administrative officer."
Is it just me, or is there something of an increase in high profile cracks?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015