A number of Congressional websites were defaced with abuse aimed at President Obama following Wednesday's State of the Union address. Websites maintained by Congressmen including Charles Gonzalez (Texas), Spencer Bachus (Alabama) and Brian Baird (Washington) were replaced with a one-line abusive message aimed at Obama by the " …
location location location
Where is Gary when you need him? :D
at least now...
... the content is honest :)
The Washington Post had this to say about the attacks:
"The sites are all produced and operated by GovTrends, an Alexandra-based company that specializes in building political web sites and e-mail newsletter systems, said Jeff Ventura, spokesman for the House chief administrative officer."
Is it just me, or is there something of an increase in high profile cracks?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?