A number of Congressional websites were defaced with abuse aimed at President Obama following Wednesday's State of the Union address. Websites maintained by Congressmen including Charles Gonzalez (Texas), Spencer Bachus (Alabama) and Brian Baird (Washington) were replaced with a one-line abusive message aimed at Obama by the " …
location location location
Where is Gary when you need him? :D
at least now...
... the content is honest :)
The Washington Post had this to say about the attacks:
"The sites are all produced and operated by GovTrends, an Alexandra-based company that specializes in building political web sites and e-mail newsletter systems, said Jeff Ventura, spokesman for the House chief administrative officer."
Is it just me, or is there something of an increase in high profile cracks?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan