The EU's telecoms super-regulator started work today, with the first item for debate being where to build a Hall of Justice. Europe's latest regulatory body had its first meeting today - bringing together representatives of the 27 national telecommunications regulators, and tasking them with the problem of deciding where they'd …
John O Doherty is the Chairman of the most useless regulator in the whole EU , namely Comreg in Ireland. He is the founding Chairman of BEREC. Enough said.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait