The EU's telecoms super-regulator started work today, with the first item for debate being where to build a Hall of Justice. Europe's latest regulatory body had its first meeting today - bringing together representatives of the 27 national telecommunications regulators, and tasking them with the problem of deciding where they'd …
John O Doherty is the Chairman of the most useless regulator in the whole EU , namely Comreg in Ireland. He is the founding Chairman of BEREC. Enough said.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...