The EU's telecoms super-regulator started work today, with the first item for debate being where to build a Hall of Justice. Europe's latest regulatory body had its first meeting today - bringing together representatives of the 27 national telecommunications regulators, and tasking them with the problem of deciding where they'd …
John O Doherty is the Chairman of the most useless regulator in the whole EU , namely Comreg in Ireland. He is the founding Chairman of BEREC. Enough said.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS