The EU's telecoms super-regulator started work today, with the first item for debate being where to build a Hall of Justice. Europe's latest regulatory body had its first meeting today - bringing together representatives of the 27 national telecommunications regulators, and tasking them with the problem of deciding where they'd …
John O Doherty is the Chairman of the most useless regulator in the whole EU , namely Comreg in Ireland. He is the founding Chairman of BEREC. Enough said.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph