Yahoo!'s revenues took another fall during the fourth quarter - that's the fifth tumble in a row - but they didn't fall quite as much as expected. The beleaguered web portal reported revenues of $1.73bn during Q4, a 4 per cent drop from a year ago. But that's up 10 per cent from Q3, and it beat the expectations of both the Wall …
For killing geocities without archiving it properly. Which reminds me, I must start pulling my email out.... they can go the way of Kraft, we hope... falling on their backside, Cadbury becoming their largest subsidiary and eventually re-swallowing the "parent". But just which sub brand of Yahoo will do it? (and what kind of magic wand do we need to make either happen?)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars