Yahoo!'s revenues took another fall during the fourth quarter - that's the fifth tumble in a row - but they didn't fall quite as much as expected. The beleaguered web portal reported revenues of $1.73bn during Q4, a 4 per cent drop from a year ago. But that's up 10 per cent from Q3, and it beat the expectations of both the Wall …
For killing geocities without archiving it properly. Which reminds me, I must start pulling my email out.... they can go the way of Kraft, we hope... falling on their backside, Cadbury becoming their largest subsidiary and eventually re-swallowing the "parent". But just which sub brand of Yahoo will do it? (and what kind of magic wand do we need to make either happen?)
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK