Yahoo!'s revenues took another fall during the fourth quarter - that's the fifth tumble in a row - but they didn't fall quite as much as expected. The beleaguered web portal reported revenues of $1.73bn during Q4, a 4 per cent drop from a year ago. But that's up 10 per cent from Q3, and it beat the expectations of both the Wall …
For killing geocities without archiving it properly. Which reminds me, I must start pulling my email out.... they can go the way of Kraft, we hope... falling on their backside, Cadbury becoming their largest subsidiary and eventually re-swallowing the "parent". But just which sub brand of Yahoo will do it? (and what kind of magic wand do we need to make either happen?)
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene