Tragedy-struck Haiti is bracing itself for a new wave of woe: a consignment of broken OLPC laptops. "75% of the schools in Port-au-Prince have been destroyed in the recent earthquake, but by good fortune, none of our Haitian team was hurt. They have spare parts and OLPC technical staff and teachers, and stand prepared to deploy …
Does this guy ever have anything positive to say about anything?
Why the broken title
to the story.
"That might be all of them."
I've seen someone using one. So all but one I guess 8-)
But, yeah, why would people, in an emergency situation, want mounds and mounds of broken computers? (As the team in Haiti points out).
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars