Microsoft is facing a class-action lawsuit over the way it charges for digital content served up by Xbox Live. Samuel Lassoff, a lawyer from Horsham, Philadelphia, last week filed a complaint against the software giant. He told the US District Court for Eastern Pennsylvania that Microsoft breached its contract with users such as …
Im pretty sure nintendo with the Wii points is a similar thing. as with most people i didnt read the licence agreaments :D so they may have coverd themselfs. if not cant i have my change plix?
i like the way the PS3 store works... if you want to buy a game/movie/etc you look at the price which is displayed in local currency and you pay that amount...
tricky concept, eh??!!
Another reason the PS3 network gaming is so much better because it is free!
The PS3 has free DLC?
Wow, I didn't know that Sony offered all DLC for free on the PS3! WOW!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*