Nokia is pushing out a cut-down version of its flagship X6 handset, halving the memory size to 16GB but also dropping the deal that provided free music to fill it. The X6 was Nokia's "Comes With Music" handset - unavailable without the free-music bundle and priced to incorporate the expected cost of unlimited downloads, even if …
Nokia are turning into laggards in all sorts of ways, and seem to be bogged down by an outdated design philosophy coupled with an over-optimistic assessment of the value of their brand. Certainly their handsets look fat, clunky and expensive compared with their rivals. I hope they can turn it around because in many ways they have excellent technology, but the packaging does not seem to be there. Maybe they should admit defeat and begin poaching Apple design staff.
Poaching Apple Design?
I do hope not. I LIKE the chunky, solid feel of Nokias. My next phone will, however, not be a Nokia because I have, for my sins, attempted to use Ovi...
They should really try ...
"comes with porn" (pun intended).
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes