Fujitsu workers will go to Parliament tomorrow - the next day of industrial action at the firm. The strike started with one day of action last Friday, with 454 Unite members walking out. Workers want Fujitsu to do more to avoid further redundancies - 100 more job losses are expected at the company. They also seek an end to the …
Reap what you sow
I wonder how many job cuts Fujitsu managed services have been responsible for......
What's 454 out of 18,000?
If less than 500 hundred went on strike, it's hardly a problem. Shows how most people feel about the issue. It's a reality if Fujitsu want to stay competitive and preserve the 18,000 jobs they have now.
There are five fingers on your left hand and another five on your right. Got that?
Ok, now count again.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins