Data integration specialist Talend hopes to undercut closed-source vendors on Master Data Management with its planned delivery today of technology acquired from Amalto. Talend is expected to release its Enterprise Edition featuring open-source MDM under a subscription license of between $50,000 and $100,000 depending on users …
If anyone has a notion what this story is about, please give me a call.
It works for me
Mike, for some of us, struggling with matching, cleansing and migrating data between a number of incompatible legacy systems, Talend have long been a godsend with their Open Studio product saving a lot of time and hair loss.
A true open source MDM product has been long overdue (no doubt kindly posters will jump in to remind me of some I've forgotten or never heard of) and I've been looking forward to this since they announced it last year. I downloaded it last night; a review will have to wait for me to find time to play with it.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan