Data integration specialist Talend hopes to undercut closed-source vendors on Master Data Management with its planned delivery today of technology acquired from Amalto. Talend is expected to release its Enterprise Edition featuring open-source MDM under a subscription license of between $50,000 and $100,000 depending on users …
If anyone has a notion what this story is about, please give me a call.
It works for me
Mike, for some of us, struggling with matching, cleansing and migrating data between a number of incompatible legacy systems, Talend have long been a godsend with their Open Studio product saving a lot of time and hair loss.
A true open source MDM product has been long overdue (no doubt kindly posters will jump in to remind me of some I've forgotten or never heard of) and I've been looking forward to this since they announced it last year. I downloaded it last night; a review will have to wait for me to find time to play with it.
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS