Calypso Technology - one of the handful of multi-asset trading platforms for capital markets - has tapped Platform Computing to provide the grid backbone for its Galapagos risk analysis and hedging applications. Unlike other parts of the Calypso trading platform, Galapagos is only being sold as a service, and that means Calypso …
Also known by those who've dealt with it in the financial community as Collapso on account of how many times it goes down. Paris? Well, who else?
MetaDataBase Analysis for the Really Grown Up.
(It's not clear why Calypso is not letting the Galapagos code out of its hands, but it may have something to do with protecting the intellectual property in the so-called Darwinian evolutionary algorithms that Galapagos uses).
That couldn't be much clearer, El Reg, and who would deny them that pleasure and advantage.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE