Calypso Technology - one of the handful of multi-asset trading platforms for capital markets - has tapped Platform Computing to provide the grid backbone for its Galapagos risk analysis and hedging applications. Unlike other parts of the Calypso trading platform, Galapagos is only being sold as a service, and that means Calypso …
Also known by those who've dealt with it in the financial community as Collapso on account of how many times it goes down. Paris? Well, who else?
MetaDataBase Analysis for the Really Grown Up.
(It's not clear why Calypso is not letting the Galapagos code out of its hands, but it may have something to do with protecting the intellectual property in the so-called Darwinian evolutionary algorithms that Galapagos uses).
That couldn't be much clearer, El Reg, and who would deny them that pleasure and advantage.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft