Macworld UK has warned its readers not to trust retail website MacSaga.com - which claims to be owned by the magazine’s publisher, IDG Communications. MacSaga’s 'About Us' page says: “This website is owned and operated by IDG Communications Limited of 101 Euston Road, London, NW1 2RA, United Kingdom.” The contact number it …
If you go to this website now you see "This Account Has Been Suspended". Obviously a scam.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9