Macworld UK has warned its readers not to trust retail website MacSaga.com - which claims to be owned by the magazine’s publisher, IDG Communications. MacSaga’s 'About Us' page says: “This website is owned and operated by IDG Communications Limited of 101 Euston Road, London, NW1 2RA, United Kingdom.” The contact number it …
If you go to this website now you see "This Account Has Been Suspended". Obviously a scam.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE