Macworld UK has warned its readers not to trust retail website MacSaga.com - which claims to be owned by the magazine’s publisher, IDG Communications. MacSaga’s 'About Us' page says: “This website is owned and operated by IDG Communications Limited of 101 Euston Road, London, NW1 2RA, United Kingdom.” The contact number it …
If you go to this website now you see "This Account Has Been Suspended". Obviously a scam.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide