Macworld UK has warned its readers not to trust retail website MacSaga.com - which claims to be owned by the magazine’s publisher, IDG Communications. MacSaga’s 'About Us' page says: “This website is owned and operated by IDG Communications Limited of 101 Euston Road, London, NW1 2RA, United Kingdom.” The contact number it …
If you go to this website now you see "This Account Has Been Suspended". Obviously a scam.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence