Feeds

back to article Oracle prez admits 8 1/2 years with billboard woman

Oracle president Charles Phillips has admitted he had a "serious" eight-and-a-half-year relationship with the woman who appears beside him in billboards littering New York, San Francisco, and Atlanta. In a statement released by his PR agency, Phillips said his relationship with the woman, YaVaughnie Wilkins, has now ended. The …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Silver badge
FAIL

YaVaughnie?

No. Just no.

Thumb Up

My thoughts exactly

Yet people are castigated for calling their child Pandora? At least that's a real name.

Gold badge
WTF?

Re: YaVaughnie

I see your FAIL and raise you a WTF?

Re: Re: YaVaughnie

I see your WTF and raise you an OMG!

Bronze badge
Happy

Come on Reg!

Oh come on Reg? Really, does this have to be the online, IT tech news equivalent of the Daily Star? You are way above this sort of thing!

( YaVaughnie Wilkins? Come on, that's not a real name, not unless your a second-rate, Christian fundamentalist country and western singer! )

El Reg aims...

.. to be the Heat magazine of the tech world. Hence in addition to the usual focus on the beautiful and hideous, anything meriting a point & laugh usually gets published too.

Anonymous Coward

Pics

or it didnt happen.

Silver badge
Happy

RE: Pics

Playmobil recreation, or it didn't happen!

As for those calling this the revenge of a jilted woman, couldn't that be the revenge of a found-out gold digger?

Unhappy

Couldn't she forgive him ?

Women !

Bronze badge
FAIL

Who cares

seriously who cares.

Badgers

Hell hath etc

"[She] had them placed where family and friends lived to let people know this was a significant relationship - that she was not just a mistress."

And she cares why? I know I sure as hell don't. She had them placed in order to do the most harm, if any of it is to be believed that is. Thing is he's not exactly in the same ball park as Tiger Woods and I don't care about him either. Women eh, can't beat 'em, can't join 'em, can't even stop them taking out massive billboard ads.

WTF?

Umm.

Let me get this straight.

The guy is divourced from his wife AND is no longer in a relationship with the mistress.

Why is the mistress putting these posters up then?

Maybe she just likes wasting money? If so, she can send some to me!

Stop

it angle?

someone has to ask.. i can't see the it angle, but surely someone can concoct one.

i was hoping to see more to this story than "someone had a shag" there's not even a funny part to it. poor effort all in all, sorry.

don't know who they are, and still wouldn't care if i did. less of this sort of unamusing tripe please.

(Written by Reg staff)

Re: it angle?

Let me give you my considered response to that in terms you'll immediately understand.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/Design/graphics/icons/comment/fail_32.png

How does one say "I love you, YaVaughnie" with a straight face?

Go

Bill on a board

Put Bill on a billboard and you have something.

This topic is closed for new posts.