Microsoft may display cash values alongside its existing virtual currency on Xbox Live in a bid to end consumer confusion. Download content from Xbox Live and you pay for it with Microsoft Points. A given download's cash value can be ambiguous. While 5000 Points cost £42.50 to buy, many gamers need to nip off and grab a …
Why can't I just add money to a virtual wallet in real money, like i do on Playstation Network?
Why the hell do companies insist on using their own arbitrary systems...
I don't want to know what the downloads cost! If its a number lower than my balance I can get it. If its a big number I cant get it.
Is it not that simple???
IDIOTS.... ARE THEY TAKING OVER????
You might want to know if you're deciding whether to buy a movie from Xbox Live or from another service. It's called shopping around.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?