Microsoft may display cash values alongside its existing virtual currency on Xbox Live in a bid to end consumer confusion. Download content from Xbox Live and you pay for it with Microsoft Points. A given download's cash value can be ambiguous. While 5000 Points cost £42.50 to buy, many gamers need to nip off and grab a …
Why can't I just add money to a virtual wallet in real money, like i do on Playstation Network?
Why the hell do companies insist on using their own arbitrary systems...
I don't want to know what the downloads cost! If its a number lower than my balance I can get it. If its a big number I cant get it.
Is it not that simple???
IDIOTS.... ARE THEY TAKING OVER????
You might want to know if you're deciding whether to buy a movie from Xbox Live or from another service. It's called shopping around.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids