Microsoft may display cash values alongside its existing virtual currency on Xbox Live in a bid to end consumer confusion. Download content from Xbox Live and you pay for it with Microsoft Points. A given download's cash value can be ambiguous. While 5000 Points cost £42.50 to buy, many gamers need to nip off and grab a …
Why can't I just add money to a virtual wallet in real money, like i do on Playstation Network?
Why the hell do companies insist on using their own arbitrary systems...
I don't want to know what the downloads cost! If its a number lower than my balance I can get it. If its a big number I cant get it.
Is it not that simple???
IDIOTS.... ARE THEY TAKING OVER????
You might want to know if you're deciding whether to buy a movie from Xbox Live or from another service. It's called shopping around.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…