Virgin Media has begun trials of new packet-sniffing software designed to measure the level of illicit music-sharing over its network. This article originally stated that Virgin Media's trial of CView has begun. This was incorrect, the system has not yet been implemented. We regret the error. The trial will see Virgin monitor …
capture those passwords why don't you ...
* disclaims all comments on the reg since it doesnt use https for comment registration * :)
lies damn lies and statistics
not sure that thier methodolgy is correct. Its presuming that all songs shared over a file sharing network are illegal.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean