Virgin Media has begun trials of new packet-sniffing software designed to measure the level of illicit music-sharing over its network. This article originally stated that Virgin Media's trial of CView has begun. This was incorrect, the system has not yet been implemented. We regret the error. The trial will see Virgin monitor …
capture those passwords why don't you ...
* disclaims all comments on the reg since it doesnt use https for comment registration * :)
lies damn lies and statistics
not sure that thier methodolgy is correct. Its presuming that all songs shared over a file sharing network are illegal.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise