Virgin Media has begun trials of new packet-sniffing software designed to measure the level of illicit music-sharing over its network. This article originally stated that Virgin Media's trial of CView has begun. This was incorrect, the system has not yet been implemented. We regret the error. The trial will see Virgin monitor …
capture those passwords why don't you ...
* disclaims all comments on the reg since it doesnt use https for comment registration * :)
lies damn lies and statistics
not sure that thier methodolgy is correct. Its presuming that all songs shared over a file sharing network are illegal.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND