A bizarre series of billboards have appeared in Manhattan, featuring the grinning mugs of Oracle president Charles Phillips and partner YaVaughnie Wilkins. The posters feature a touchingly romantic message - from "c.e.p," aka Phillips - complete with an incredibly long URL that invites passing New Yorkers to visit an online …
may I be the first to say...
WTF is up with that chin!!
Skeptics feel Phillips could be apologizing for something big
- Maybe he promised her the moon 8 years ago and now he's trying to buy her off with Sun
You just made my day, thankfully I finished my last cup of coffee so no new keyboards required.
subtle art of self-promotion...
hahahaha you owe me a new keyboard El Reg...
I hate to think what non-subtle would look like...
Turns out Phillips had an affair with Wilkins and this was an attempt to embarrass him, perpetrated by her and a third party. Surprisingly he admitted it rather than telling journalists to stuff it. Maybe he'd prefer to stuff a journalist at a later date.
Make the check out to "Eldrick T Woods"
After Tiger's details, this all seems like wholesome activities. Phillips should send him a thank you gift.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great