Apple might not be calling its forthcoming device the iPad, but it is acting to stop anyone else using the name. Fujitsu some months ago launched what it calls an "iPad", aimed at retail environments, prompting Apple to appeal to the US Patent & Trademark office for an extension to the time during which it's allowed to appeal …
The pictured device is the one that Apple use in the UK Apple Stores as 'EasyPay' devices. They're being fazed out now in favour of a custom iPhone application.
*ahem* A Joke
Q. I say, how do you get more Apple fluff to write about?
iSlate is bad? iPad isn't much better.....
Will there be an alternative called the iTampon???????
sounds like some kind of nappy you put on a 90 year old :S
The 27th can't get here fast enough. Isn't anyone else sick of hearing about this mythical iCrap?
BTW, Apple already has a tablet called the Newton. Sucked then and I'm sure Newton mark 2 will be just as much of a yawn.
The term 'iSlate' should have been bought by Microsoft.
As in "I's late" again.
Well, someone had to say it ... might as well be an Apple fanboi.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst