HP will launch a range of notebooks with integrated pico-projectors later this year. Monty Wong, VP of HP Taiwan’s PC division, told DigiTimes that the company wants to place each machine's projector above the display – roughly where the webcam usually sits. Hopefully, HP will have the sense to face the projector away from the …
Right or Wong...
... this sounds like a good idea for finance projections.
Would want it to Swivel surely?
"Hopefully, HP will have the sense to face the projector away from the user, otherwise accessing the machine during a movie projection will be difficult."
Facing away would mean that it would be awkward to face the audience when doing a presentation.. okay for film watching except the smaller screen distracting from the projection (unless screen can be turned off)
but make it swivel, add in the option to flip the image up the over way and paired with a bluetooth clicker then you could stand/sit where ever you wanted whist showing your powerpoint presentation
Films, youtube and powerpiont are likely to be the most used applications of this tech
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY