3PAR has joined in the storage guarantee program game and is saying customers can get 50 per cent primary data storage capacity savings by migrating off legacy storage to the latest 3PAR kit. The offer is available to Avatar-loving storage warriors on a YouTube video spoof of James Cameron's 3D epic fantasy. Customers have …
Can only be good
Can only see good things coming from this. IE: new prospects...etc..
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait