Small businesses increasingly see new technology as a better way to communicate with international partners than traditional business trips - especially with budgets under strain thanks to the downturn. One in four UK SMEs talk to international colleagues every working day and over half believe they, or a colleague, have gone on …
Colleagues vs customers
All of this is fine, at least when talking to colleagues. They are generally a bit more understanding and constrained by the same budgets.
Customers, however, are a different breed. If anyone seriously expects to gain or keep a customer without a personal appearance they're delusional.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats