Small businesses increasingly see new technology as a better way to communicate with international partners than traditional business trips - especially with budgets under strain thanks to the downturn. One in four UK SMEs talk to international colleagues every working day and over half believe they, or a colleague, have gone on …
Colleagues vs customers
All of this is fine, at least when talking to colleagues. They are generally a bit more understanding and constrained by the same budgets.
Customers, however, are a different breed. If anyone seriously expects to gain or keep a customer without a personal appearance they're delusional.
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things