Small businesses increasingly see new technology as a better way to communicate with international partners than traditional business trips - especially with budgets under strain thanks to the downturn. One in four UK SMEs talk to international colleagues every working day and over half believe they, or a colleague, have gone on …
Colleagues vs customers
All of this is fine, at least when talking to colleagues. They are generally a bit more understanding and constrained by the same budgets.
Customers, however, are a different breed. If anyone seriously expects to gain or keep a customer without a personal appearance they're delusional.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad