Small businesses increasingly see new technology as a better way to communicate with international partners than traditional business trips - especially with budgets under strain thanks to the downturn. One in four UK SMEs talk to international colleagues every working day and over half believe they, or a colleague, have gone on …
Colleagues vs customers
All of this is fine, at least when talking to colleagues. They are generally a bit more understanding and constrained by the same budgets.
Customers, however, are a different breed. If anyone seriously expects to gain or keep a customer without a personal appearance they're delusional.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES