The PlayStation 3’s wand-like motion-sensing controller will hit the UK this autumn, slightly later than originally planned, Sony has confirmed. Sony said it has delayed the motion controller’s launch to ensure that an “extensive” line-up of compatible games are available when the device finally hits the shops. Sony still hasn' …
Sony and M$ Motion control due in Autumn..
So end of this Summer would be a great time for Nintendo to release the much rumored Wii HD with a Hard Drive & Hi Def.
the fad is fading
Yeah that's why..
M$ and Sony are spending 2 years+ trying to add motion control to thier own consoles?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap