The PlayStation 3’s wand-like motion-sensing controller will hit the UK this autumn, slightly later than originally planned, Sony has confirmed. Sony said it has delayed the motion controller’s launch to ensure that an “extensive” line-up of compatible games are available when the device finally hits the shops. Sony still hasn' …
Sony and M$ Motion control due in Autumn..
So end of this Summer would be a great time for Nintendo to release the much rumored Wii HD with a Hard Drive & Hi Def.
the fad is fading
Yeah that's why..
M$ and Sony are spending 2 years+ trying to add motion control to thier own consoles?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt