The PlayStation 3’s wand-like motion-sensing controller will hit the UK this autumn, slightly later than originally planned, Sony has confirmed. Sony said it has delayed the motion controller’s launch to ensure that an “extensive” line-up of compatible games are available when the device finally hits the shops. Sony still hasn' …
Sony and M$ Motion control due in Autumn..
So end of this Summer would be a great time for Nintendo to release the much rumored Wii HD with a Hard Drive & Hi Def.
the fad is fading
Yeah that's why..
M$ and Sony are spending 2 years+ trying to add motion control to thier own consoles?
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed