The PlayStation 3’s wand-like motion-sensing controller will hit the UK this autumn, slightly later than originally planned, Sony has confirmed. Sony said it has delayed the motion controller’s launch to ensure that an “extensive” line-up of compatible games are available when the device finally hits the shops. Sony still hasn' …
Sony and M$ Motion control due in Autumn..
So end of this Summer would be a great time for Nintendo to release the much rumored Wii HD with a Hard Drive & Hi Def.
the fad is fading
Yeah that's why..
M$ and Sony are spending 2 years+ trying to add motion control to thier own consoles?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer