Google has done a deal with the Indian Premier League, which runs the country's Twenty20 cricket matches, to allow live streaming of the games on YouTube. All 60 games from the IPL season will be streamed live on YouTube, which previously only showed highlights from matches. Google and the IPL believe this will be the first …
So this is what Net Neutrality is all about - Google gets laws passed that shaft everybody else - then starts its own TV company.
Who are you? Orlowski?
Perhaps you're just a TV middle manager in which case, sorry for your loss.
Not on Murdochvision
"Pakistan has reacted with fury to news that none of its shortlisted players have been chosen."
Well...fuck 'em. This is not a equality and diversity thang.....
An Indian in Leeds.
Surprising but welcomed
Wouldn't have thought of cricket being the first choice for this sort of thing but I'm all for it. Screw SKY sports!
A Right Balance
I used to hate having to pay a "non-US" tax for everything on the internet but this has balanced it all out. Pay extra for everything else, get cricket streaming for free. Seems fair to me.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait