Swedes who flocked to a Facebook group which claimed to be in support of Haitian earthquake relief got a nasty surprise when it turned out to be run by "necrophiliacs", The Local reports. The group, named "2 kronor per member to earthquake victims in Haiti", promised to stump said couple of crowns (£0.17) per head when the …
A bit to soon to poke fun at them
At least wait till the dust settles.
Where do you get all those surprisingly irrelevant yet tremendously entertaining news from?!
Does that make me a bad person?
Even if it does...
Don't worry, when you're dead you'll get what's coming to you ;)
It makes us bad people
And people wonder why
we no longer live in a world with any trust.
Trust isn't something to be freely handed out
It should be based on at least checking out someone's reputation and doing a little digging to see if they won't stab you in the back. I'm surprised at the gullibility of a lot of people that don't do the slightest "smell test" of anything, especially of something on the net.
HØ HØ HØ
Those crazy Scandinavians, eh?! What jolly good cards they are!
I don't need no stinkin' title
... I saw it on the internet, so it's got to be real...
never would 'ave guessed i'd see that on El Reg!
...The Swedish Necrophilia Association???
I imagine a stunt like this, will have grave reprecussions for them.
I wouldn't been seen dead in the company of people like that.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account