Sony has introduced a 13in notebook with four Raid-arrayed SSDs. The Vaio Z comes with either 128GB or 256GB of storage space in Raid 0 configuration so data is striped across four 32GB or four 64GB drives, respectively. Sony Vaio Z Sony's Vaio Z: aluminium construction There's no data security provision, but Raid 0 should …
Moving Parts left?
So perhaps the only moving parts left to worry about failing would be
the cooling fan on the procesor
keys on keyboard
and the cables etc associated with the hinge for the display.
Apart from them should it last forever?
and those parts would probably be easy to replace ...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!