Sony has introduced a 13in notebook with four Raid-arrayed SSDs. The Vaio Z comes with either 128GB or 256GB of storage space in Raid 0 configuration so data is striped across four 32GB or four 64GB drives, respectively. Sony Vaio Z Sony's Vaio Z: aluminium construction There's no data security provision, but Raid 0 should …
Moving Parts left?
So perhaps the only moving parts left to worry about failing would be
the cooling fan on the procesor
keys on keyboard
and the cables etc associated with the hinge for the display.
Apart from them should it last forever?
and those parts would probably be easy to replace ...
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat