Measures put in place by the Government to better protect individuals' personal data have been successful but more work is needed, according to the first annual internal report due under the new regime. After a series of embarrassing losses of personal information, including the 2007 loss of discs containing the names, addresses …
"Government personal data handling 'better'"
It could not be much worse unless they'd got some walpaper paste and started lining the tube stations with tax returns.
Subject: data loss
Stop leaving shit on the train. You have been warned.
Unless it's the stuff we tell you to leave on the train in order to embarrass the other parties and stop people realising we're a bunch of crooks.
pps We know you are "neutral", but you will do as we tell you to do if you want to keep your inflated pensions and post-civil-service perks.
ppps Do not show this message to anyone.
The less data you collect, the less data you've got to loose.
Just a thought.
Or just "not as bad"?
(Worse would pretty much be impossible!)
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad