Measures put in place by the Government to better protect individuals' personal data have been successful but more work is needed, according to the first annual internal report due under the new regime. After a series of embarrassing losses of personal information, including the 2007 loss of discs containing the names, addresses …
"Government personal data handling 'better'"
It could not be much worse unless they'd got some walpaper paste and started lining the tube stations with tax returns.
Subject: data loss
Stop leaving shit on the train. You have been warned.
Unless it's the stuff we tell you to leave on the train in order to embarrass the other parties and stop people realising we're a bunch of crooks.
pps We know you are "neutral", but you will do as we tell you to do if you want to keep your inflated pensions and post-civil-service perks.
ppps Do not show this message to anyone.
The less data you collect, the less data you've got to loose.
Just a thought.
Or just "not as bad"?
(Worse would pretty much be impossible!)
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen