CarphoneWarehouse said today that trading in the third quarter was towards the top end of expectations and it is on track to split the company into two. But the markets weren't impressed - CPW shares are up only half a percent, admittedly on a falling market. The company said it expects revenues from TalkTalk to grow 29 per …
The markets will have already built into the share price the results just published, so it is actually a surprise that the share price didn't go down.
I suggest you leave the financial reporting to the financial press..
the update seems to perfectly adequate, trust the register to bad mouth carphone
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene