CarphoneWarehouse said today that trading in the third quarter was towards the top end of expectations and it is on track to split the company into two. But the markets weren't impressed - CPW shares are up only half a percent, admittedly on a falling market. The company said it expects revenues from TalkTalk to grow 29 per …
The markets will have already built into the share price the results just published, so it is actually a surprise that the share price didn't go down.
I suggest you leave the financial reporting to the financial press..
the update seems to perfectly adequate, trust the register to bad mouth carphone
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?