CarphoneWarehouse said today that trading in the third quarter was towards the top end of expectations and it is on track to split the company into two. But the markets weren't impressed - CPW shares are up only half a percent, admittedly on a falling market. The company said it expects revenues from TalkTalk to grow 29 per …
The markets will have already built into the share price the results just published, so it is actually a surprise that the share price didn't go down.
I suggest you leave the financial reporting to the financial press..
the update seems to perfectly adequate, trust the register to bad mouth carphone
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS