CarphoneWarehouse said today that trading in the third quarter was towards the top end of expectations and it is on track to split the company into two. But the markets weren't impressed - CPW shares are up only half a percent, admittedly on a falling market. The company said it expects revenues from TalkTalk to grow 29 per …
The markets will have already built into the share price the results just published, so it is actually a surprise that the share price didn't go down.
I suggest you leave the financial reporting to the financial press..
the update seems to perfectly adequate, trust the register to bad mouth carphone
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...