The reason for Grand Turismo 5’s delayed launch has been revealed: it simply isn’t finished. GT5 was supposed to launch in Japan during Q1 2010, but Sony last week put an indefinite hold on the title’s arrival. Gran_Turismo_5 Gran Turismo 5: delayed because it's not finished A European launch hasn’t been confirmed, but it’s …
The 90/90 rule.
The quote from polyphony is incomplete, the full quote is “about 90 per cent of the game is done, the problems are with the other 90 per cent of the game that aren't yet done”
Wow, what a shocker - noone could have seen that coming...
Rush it out NOW.
I don't care what states it's in. Microsoft rushed my Xbox out and that's fine.. (oh hang on....)
Forza Motorsport 5.
They are waiting for Forza to catch up with them, in 2013, when Forza 5 is released.
So when was this meant to be out? I have been hearing about GT5 seemingly since the NES days.
@ Marco Alfarrobinha
Think you mean Forza 7 or 8 mate.
This game is going to set the standard that no other developer is able to compete with. 1100 cars, 60 track varities and they are really working on rally this time round.
All this running at 1080p is a development nightmare.
The amount of offical support thats being added is unreal, NASCAR, WRC even Top Gear on getting involved. Id rather they took the time to get this running at its best - unlike a certain console makers....
Hope it's not shit then, like the PSP version it took them 5 years to poop out.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)