The President of Venezuela has once again voiced his dislike of violent videogames, damning the Sony PlayStation as “poison”. During his latest Alo Presidente broadcast interview, Hugo Chavez said: “Those games they call PlayStation are poison. Some games teach you to kill.” Chavez has form here, previously attacking the likes …
Games teach you to kill
Handling a weapon in real life is a lot different then handling one in a game.
The PS3 might be poison but it's good poison.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked