The President of Venezuela has once again voiced his dislike of violent videogames, damning the Sony PlayStation as “poison”. During his latest Alo Presidente broadcast interview, Hugo Chavez said: “Those games they call PlayStation are poison. Some games teach you to kill.” Chavez has form here, previously attacking the likes …
Games teach you to kill
Handling a weapon in real life is a lot different then handling one in a game.
The PS3 might be poison but it's good poison.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan