The President of Venezuela has once again voiced his dislike of violent videogames, damning the Sony PlayStation as “poison”. During his latest Alo Presidente broadcast interview, Hugo Chavez said: “Those games they call PlayStation are poison. Some games teach you to kill.” Chavez has form here, previously attacking the likes …
Games teach you to kill
Handling a weapon in real life is a lot different then handling one in a game.
The PS3 might be poison but it's good poison.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!