The President of Venezuela has once again voiced his dislike of violent videogames, damning the Sony PlayStation as “poison”. During his latest Alo Presidente broadcast interview, Hugo Chavez said: “Those games they call PlayStation are poison. Some games teach you to kill.” Chavez has form here, previously attacking the likes …
Games teach you to kill
Handling a weapon in real life is a lot different then handling one in a game.
The PS3 might be poison but it's good poison.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why