Despite his company's recent strong financial results, Intel president and CEO Paul Otellini doesn't project a recovery for the corporate market anytime soon. Speaking about the corporate market with analysts and reporters after Intel released its solid fourth quarter 2009 financial results, Otellini said: "I don't know how it's …
"Normalcy" - ick
I expect you are merkan, and thus can be forgiven, but I don't see the utilcy of this ending - in fact I regard it as something of an abnormalcy, even a barbarcy. Surely you can show the adaptabilcy to alter your prose style to prefer the more standard "ity" ending, which would surely improve the readabilcy of your fine organ.
you've made my day
that is all
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?