Despite his company's recent strong financial results, Intel president and CEO Paul Otellini doesn't project a recovery for the corporate market anytime soon. Speaking about the corporate market with analysts and reporters after Intel released its solid fourth quarter 2009 financial results, Otellini said: "I don't know how it's …
"Normalcy" - ick
I expect you are merkan, and thus can be forgiven, but I don't see the utilcy of this ending - in fact I regard it as something of an abnormalcy, even a barbarcy. Surely you can show the adaptabilcy to alter your prose style to prefer the more standard "ity" ending, which would surely improve the readabilcy of your fine organ.
you've made my day
that is all
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix