Despite his company's recent strong financial results, Intel president and CEO Paul Otellini doesn't project a recovery for the corporate market anytime soon. Speaking about the corporate market with analysts and reporters after Intel released its solid fourth quarter 2009 financial results, Otellini said: "I don't know how it's …
"Normalcy" - ick
I expect you are merkan, and thus can be forgiven, but I don't see the utilcy of this ending - in fact I regard it as something of an abnormalcy, even a barbarcy. Surely you can show the adaptabilcy to alter your prose style to prefer the more standard "ity" ending, which would surely improve the readabilcy of your fine organ.
you've made my day
that is all
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout