Despite his company's recent strong financial results, Intel president and CEO Paul Otellini doesn't project a recovery for the corporate market anytime soon. Speaking about the corporate market with analysts and reporters after Intel released its solid fourth quarter 2009 financial results, Otellini said: "I don't know how it's …
"Normalcy" - ick
I expect you are merkan, and thus can be forgiven, but I don't see the utilcy of this ending - in fact I regard it as something of an abnormalcy, even a barbarcy. Surely you can show the adaptabilcy to alter your prose style to prefer the more standard "ity" ending, which would surely improve the readabilcy of your fine organ.
you've made my day
that is all
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests