Microsoft has named the date for the (delayed) next installment of Visual Studio and its .NET Framework. Developer division marketing and communications manager Rob Caron blogged Thursday that the new date for Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0 is April 12 - three weeks later than the company originally planned. Curran's …
A full drag-and-drop GUI for Silverlight with binding and all? Sold.
Or use Adobe's Flex Builder, Dreamweaver (etc.) that have had this for the more widely used (and open-specification) Flash runtime.
Flex et al
Let's imagine that I would like to continue using C# or the another CLR/DLR language.
Microsoft names new date for Visual Studio 2010, in 2012.
Upgrade cost? If buy exisiting now?
What's the policy on upgrade costs?
Say if I needed Visual Studio NOW and couldn't wait until April. Can I pay the price for 2010 but get the existing version NOW and then upgrade for free (having paid the price for 2010)?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star