Swiss Army knives are famous for opening envelopes and wine bottles when you don’t have the proper tools to hand. Now manufacturer Victorinox has updated the pocket toolkit with a range of hi-tech features. First up is the Victorinox Remote, a traditional Swiss Army knife that's combined with “dual-channel transmitter” capable …
Strangely, while I usually pooh-pooh toys like this, I can put one of these things to use, occasionally. I'll be purchasing one as soon as it is released ... As long as the USB stick is removable, that is. Kinda hard to use the pointer if the thing is stuck in the side of a computer ;-)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON