LG aims to sell 140m mobile phones globally this year, with a view to becoming the world’s second largest handset maker by 2012. The 2010 sales forecast would be a 20 per cent increase on LG’s 2009 handset sales. Samsung – currently the world’s number two in terms of handset sales – shifted just under 200m phones in 2008 and …
i dont think so
1.2 billion phones means every man woman and child in the uk bought 20 phones each, if your gonna make stuff up at least make it believable
World sales, not UK sales
The figure of 1.2bn mobile phones sold last year is a global figure, rather than just in the UK
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks