Symantec intends to boost the risk-management wares it sells to the public sector by scooping up privately-held Gideon Technologies. Symantec said on Tuesday that the acquisition will expand its slate of products that provide validated configuration of security content automation protocol (SCAP) and its vulnerability-checking …
i cant even comprehend...
why on earth anyone in gov would use symantec. they havent produced a fully working product, ever. have they? i mean if they cant even get backup and AV software working how can they be trusted with this? wasnt symantec AV rated as one of the worst AV scanners?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search