Symantec intends to boost the risk-management wares it sells to the public sector by scooping up privately-held Gideon Technologies. Symantec said on Tuesday that the acquisition will expand its slate of products that provide validated configuration of security content automation protocol (SCAP) and its vulnerability-checking …
i cant even comprehend...
why on earth anyone in gov would use symantec. they havent produced a fully working product, ever. have they? i mean if they cant even get backup and AV software working how can they be trusted with this? wasnt symantec AV rated as one of the worst AV scanners?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY