Symantec intends to boost the risk-management wares it sells to the public sector by scooping up privately-held Gideon Technologies. Symantec said on Tuesday that the acquisition will expand its slate of products that provide validated configuration of security content automation protocol (SCAP) and its vulnerability-checking …
i cant even comprehend...
why on earth anyone in gov would use symantec. they havent produced a fully working product, ever. have they? i mean if they cant even get backup and AV software working how can they be trusted with this? wasnt symantec AV rated as one of the worst AV scanners?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph