Symantec intends to boost the risk-management wares it sells to the public sector by scooping up privately-held Gideon Technologies. Symantec said on Tuesday that the acquisition will expand its slate of products that provide validated configuration of security content automation protocol (SCAP) and its vulnerability-checking …
i cant even comprehend...
why on earth anyone in gov would use symantec. they havent produced a fully working product, ever. have they? i mean if they cant even get backup and AV software working how can they be trusted with this? wasnt symantec AV rated as one of the worst AV scanners?
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip