Watch in HD at Reg Hardware's YouTube channel Can't see the video? Download FlashPlayer from Adobe.com Sony Ericsson Xperia Pureness
What is it for?
It looks horrid, the screen eh, why would you want to be able to look though the screen. I also like to see keys before making the light come on to see them. A pointless peace of backward technology.
Why, what is the real benefit?
Holiday from commonsense
As if LCD screens weren't hard enough to read already!
Not a fan
We've been selling this phone in Selfridges for a couple of months now. Selling for £649, this phone really is for people with more money than sense. Half the time you cannot see the screen properly and the features are pretty lousy.
Surely this phone has been out for ages? I was shown one by a lady from Sony Ericsson about 3 months ago...
And the point is?
I think this might have been the biggest waste of time I have taken part in today - that includes throwing a sheep at someone on Facebook and writing this comment.
Rubbish phone serving no purpose.
I've been looking for a phone with a screen you can barely see! Cheers!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked