Hot on the heels of Peugeot's SR1, Volkswagen has whipped the dust sheets off its own hybrid coupé concept at this year’s Detroit Motor Show. VW_NCC_02 VW's New Compact Coupé is only a concept, for now Called, simply, the New Compact Coupé (NCC), VW’s concept car is another interpretation of the basic hybrid technology that …
God I just wish
Volkswagen Audi Group, indeed all manufacturers, would stop dripfeeding these microscopically incremental fuel economy measures, really it's about time they gave us some cheap 80-90-100mpg cars, like the 90mpg Lupo of 1998, surely they're just terrified a big release would kill off sales of the less economical models in their offering, or?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it