Hot on the heels of Peugeot's SR1, Volkswagen has whipped the dust sheets off its own hybrid coupé concept at this year’s Detroit Motor Show. VW_NCC_02 VW's New Compact Coupé is only a concept, for now Called, simply, the New Compact Coupé (NCC), VW’s concept car is another interpretation of the basic hybrid technology that …
God I just wish
Volkswagen Audi Group, indeed all manufacturers, would stop dripfeeding these microscopically incremental fuel economy measures, really it's about time they gave us some cheap 80-90-100mpg cars, like the 90mpg Lupo of 1998, surely they're just terrified a big release would kill off sales of the less economical models in their offering, or?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9