Hot on the heels of Peugeot's SR1, Volkswagen has whipped the dust sheets off its own hybrid coupé concept at this year’s Detroit Motor Show. VW_NCC_02 VW's New Compact Coupé is only a concept, for now Called, simply, the New Compact Coupé (NCC), VW’s concept car is another interpretation of the basic hybrid technology that …
God I just wish
Volkswagen Audi Group, indeed all manufacturers, would stop dripfeeding these microscopically incremental fuel economy measures, really it's about time they gave us some cheap 80-90-100mpg cars, like the 90mpg Lupo of 1998, surely they're just terrified a big release would kill off sales of the less economical models in their offering, or?
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook