Hot on the heels of Peugeot's SR1, Volkswagen has whipped the dust sheets off its own hybrid coupé concept at this year’s Detroit Motor Show. VW_NCC_02 VW's New Compact Coupé is only a concept, for now Called, simply, the New Compact Coupé (NCC), VW’s concept car is another interpretation of the basic hybrid technology that …
God I just wish
Volkswagen Audi Group, indeed all manufacturers, would stop dripfeeding these microscopically incremental fuel economy measures, really it's about time they gave us some cheap 80-90-100mpg cars, like the 90mpg Lupo of 1998, surely they're just terrified a big release would kill off sales of the less economical models in their offering, or?
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'