Hot on the heels of Peugeot's SR1, Volkswagen has whipped the dust sheets off its own hybrid coupé concept at this year’s Detroit Motor Show. VW_NCC_02 VW's New Compact Coupé is only a concept, for now Called, simply, the New Compact Coupé (NCC), VW’s concept car is another interpretation of the basic hybrid technology that …
God I just wish
Volkswagen Audi Group, indeed all manufacturers, would stop dripfeeding these microscopically incremental fuel economy measures, really it's about time they gave us some cheap 80-90-100mpg cars, like the 90mpg Lupo of 1998, surely they're just terrified a big release would kill off sales of the less economical models in their offering, or?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star