NASA will from 18 January check for signs of life from its Phoenix Mars Lander, which wrapped up its successful Red Planet arctic mission back in November 2008 and was pronounced probably dead. However, there's still a slim chance it has survived the harsh winter conditions which see "atmospheric carbon dioxide freeze onto the …
if it still works....
i will doff my hat to them..brilliant....and where do i get some of those batteries for my laptop?
Typical. A bit of ice on and chaos comes to Mars. Why they cant grit & salt their roads like the rest of the solar system does is beyond me.
Emerging where? I don't see anything....
That would be staggering..
Love it to happen. Triumph of engineering!
Phoenix - truly well named. Go, girl, GO!!!
HOAX It's a hoax!
It's clear from the photo that is a vacant parking lot in Armpit, Alabama. The so-called "lander" is clearly a crushed Pepsi can.
Don't believe the lies from NASA! They can't prove the Mars landings! They were faked!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait