NASA will from 18 January check for signs of life from its Phoenix Mars Lander, which wrapped up its successful Red Planet arctic mission back in November 2008 and was pronounced probably dead. However, there's still a slim chance it has survived the harsh winter conditions which see "atmospheric carbon dioxide freeze onto the …
if it still works....
i will doff my hat to them..brilliant....and where do i get some of those batteries for my laptop?
Typical. A bit of ice on and chaos comes to Mars. Why they cant grit & salt their roads like the rest of the solar system does is beyond me.
Emerging where? I don't see anything....
That would be staggering..
Love it to happen. Triumph of engineering!
Phoenix - truly well named. Go, girl, GO!!!
HOAX It's a hoax!
It's clear from the photo that is a vacant parking lot in Armpit, Alabama. The so-called "lander" is clearly a crushed Pepsi can.
Don't believe the lies from NASA! They can't prove the Mars landings! They were faked!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...