Orange France has denied reports that a company executive admitted the existence of Apple’s much-rumoured iPad tablet. In a recent interview – available here - Stephane Richard, Orange France's deputy CEO, responded to questions about Apple tablet. Many observers took his words as confirmation that the device exists and will …
He's just going along with the interviewer
I've listened to this a couple of times and the interviewer clearly asks Richard about *speculation* appearing in "Le Point" that Apple will bring out a tablet. The rather pithy reply could *very easily* be just confirmation that he is aware of the speculation and on balance that's how I hear it.
None of the rather wooly chit chat about videophoning with webcams that follows much changes things.
But perhaps he's just being cagey. In any case reading this as definite confirmation is over the top.
just goes to show...
..that you cannot compare Apples and Oranges
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout