Orange France has denied reports that a company executive admitted the existence of Apple’s much-rumoured iPad tablet. In a recent interview – available here - Stephane Richard, Orange France's deputy CEO, responded to questions about Apple tablet. Many observers took his words as confirmation that the device exists and will …
He's just going along with the interviewer
I've listened to this a couple of times and the interviewer clearly asks Richard about *speculation* appearing in "Le Point" that Apple will bring out a tablet. The rather pithy reply could *very easily* be just confirmation that he is aware of the speculation and on balance that's how I hear it.
None of the rather wooly chit chat about videophoning with webcams that follows much changes things.
But perhaps he's just being cagey. In any case reading this as definite confirmation is over the top.
just goes to show...
..that you cannot compare Apples and Oranges
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait