As the market was getting ready to open this morning Cray told Wall Street that the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which funds all kinds of advanced systems and networks, is scaling back its contract for a future petaflops-scale supercomputing system being designed by Cray under DARPA's High Productivity Computing …
Is'nt this the enabling tech for building a rack that can *properly* implement AI.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months