As the market was getting ready to open this morning Cray told Wall Street that the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which funds all kinds of advanced systems and networks, is scaling back its contract for a future petaflops-scale supercomputing system being designed by Cray under DARPA's High Productivity Computing …
Is'nt this the enabling tech for building a rack that can *properly* implement AI.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan