AOL began a series of job cuts yesterday, after it failed to convince 2,500 of its employees to take voluntary redundancy at the firm, which was spun out of Time Warner late last year. The limping web outfit announced plans to axe jobs in November 2009. Since then, only 1,100 of its workers have taken voluntary redundancy, …
Anyone being let go
Sorry, I know how it feels.
On a happier note, watch "up in the air" with George Clooney. Good movie.
I'm surprised AOL are still around
AOL should be a banned organisation and anyone using them should be thrown in jail.
mountain you say?
Then do it the easy way and start at the top :D Hell, by the time you get to Tier 2 you'll have already covered the costs you were trying to save and only sacked 1-10 people.
AOL Needs Funds
For a new round of CDs to mail out.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market