AOL began a series of job cuts yesterday, after it failed to convince 2,500 of its employees to take voluntary redundancy at the firm, which was spun out of Time Warner late last year. The limping web outfit announced plans to axe jobs in November 2009. Since then, only 1,100 of its workers have taken voluntary redundancy, …
Anyone being let go
Sorry, I know how it feels.
On a happier note, watch "up in the air" with George Clooney. Good movie.
I'm surprised AOL are still around
AOL should be a banned organisation and anyone using them should be thrown in jail.
mountain you say?
Then do it the easy way and start at the top :D Hell, by the time you get to Tier 2 you'll have already covered the costs you were trying to save and only sacked 1-10 people.
AOL Needs Funds
For a new round of CDs to mail out.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge COMET debris pelting off Mars