Feeds

back to article Seagate foresees monster 2011

Seagate CEO Stephen Luczo thinks there could be monster hard disk drive sales in 2011 following better than 15 per cent growth this year. As reported in Barrons, Luczo's pitch is that recovery from the recession started for the hard disk drive (HDD) industry in 2009 but outside the USA. He sees demand in the USA accelerating in …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Coat

Translation....

"currently... seeing very high rates of media capacity utilisation requiring incremental new capacity to support the growth expected this year"

Everyone is broke and pirating everything they can get their hands on because they can't afford to buy anything any more.

Pint

Lies and deceptions!

Every pirated piece of media is a lost sale! Consumers have enough money pay for ever piece of media they would like to view. Hell, they have enough to pay per view! You filthy internet pirate thief! You stand accused of filthy internet piracy, like some sort of pedophile! I demand that your internet connectivity be revoked immediately. How dare you take the crust of bread form the mouths of starving artists, and the starving children of all the starving support staff? You should be volunteering your money to big content without having to have the content in your grubby little mitts.

Trust big content…you’ll get your content, when the servers are back up. (Or at least you might when your internet connectivity is restored to access it, you filthy pedophile pirate thief.) They’d never leave you stranded requiring you repurchase content you already paid for…

Oh sorry. I'm a little bitter. Must have been something I drank.

J 3
Joke

Why

Do they think everyone will be backing up their pr0n collection in preparation for the end of the world(TM) in 2012(TM), by any chance?

This topic is closed for new posts.