back to article Google preps business-grade Nexus One

Google executive Andy Rubin has confirmed that a business-grade version of the Nexus One smartphone is in development. Rubin said during a recent interview session hosted by the Wall Street Journal that the next version of the Nexus One smartphone will be targeted at enterprise users. The handset will also feature a physical …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Paris Hilton

Possibilities

I got my Nexus One on Friday and I love it already! Not having a physical keyboard is always a bind, but it does make the phone much lighter and is is a better soft keyboard than WM6.5 offers.

I doubt it would happen but I think that the next phone really should have dual SIM support. I have a personal phone and a business phone, as do most senior management I know. Neither of them are on the same network and they are completely independent of each other.

I have seen various clone phones in China which support this feature but obviously the phone operators don't want them because they are a conflict of interest. For business users however this could be a winning feature.

Paris, because I bet she knows how to handle two at once....

Happy

Now that's what I'm talking about

Smack those rimsters about a bit.

updated Nexus One

"Rubin didn't let slip what the updated Nexus One will be called" It will be called........... wait for it......... the Nexus Two.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums