Watch in HD at Reg Hardware's YouTube channel Can't see the video? Download FlashPlayer from Adobe.com The Beamz
No comment(ard)ary from ElReg?
No description? At all? No reason for me to hit !GooMyFaceYouTwit?
OK, then, I won't bother ... if it's not important enough for you to at least outline it, it certainly isn't important enough for me to drop my filters and try to figure out what you are (not) babbling about. Thanks for letting me know in advance that it's not worth clicking on ...
More junk posing as a musical instrument, someone call the Advertising Standards board. What's the betting that it doesn't have any lasers in it either. A bicycle powered CD player would be more useful.
new? i think not.
this looks like a smaller version of the one Jean-Michelle Jarre used back in the 80's. just google laser harp.
ok maybe slightly different, but it aint a new idea.
What he said...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS