Watch in HD at Reg Hardware's YouTube channel Can't see the video? Download FlashPlayer from Adobe.com The Beamz
No comment(ard)ary from ElReg?
No description? At all? No reason for me to hit !GooMyFaceYouTwit?
OK, then, I won't bother ... if it's not important enough for you to at least outline it, it certainly isn't important enough for me to drop my filters and try to figure out what you are (not) babbling about. Thanks for letting me know in advance that it's not worth clicking on ...
More junk posing as a musical instrument, someone call the Advertising Standards board. What's the betting that it doesn't have any lasers in it either. A bicycle powered CD player would be more useful.
new? i think not.
this looks like a smaller version of the one Jean-Michelle Jarre used back in the 80's. just google laser harp.
ok maybe slightly different, but it aint a new idea.
What he said...
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE