Watch in HD at Reg Hardware's YouTube channel Can't see the video? Download FlashPlayer from Adobe.com The Beamz
No comment(ard)ary from ElReg?
No description? At all? No reason for me to hit !GooMyFaceYouTwit?
OK, then, I won't bother ... if it's not important enough for you to at least outline it, it certainly isn't important enough for me to drop my filters and try to figure out what you are (not) babbling about. Thanks for letting me know in advance that it's not worth clicking on ...
More junk posing as a musical instrument, someone call the Advertising Standards board. What's the betting that it doesn't have any lasers in it either. A bicycle powered CD player would be more useful.
new? i think not.
this looks like a smaller version of the one Jean-Michelle Jarre used back in the 80's. just google laser harp.
ok maybe slightly different, but it aint a new idea.
What he said...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1