Palm is extending the market range of its smartphones to France through a partnership with mobile service provider SFR, which will begin offering the Palm Prē and Pixi to its existing 20 million mobile customers - and, hopefully, more - in the second quarter of this year. France will become Palm's fifth European market, joining …
le Palm Pre c'est tres con
il faut dire que le palm n'a rien d'un iPhone même si il aime prétendre être un ipod pour utiliser iTune.
c'est vraiment de la foutaise. l'equivalent du Psion anglais.
vive la république qui n'invente rien mais qui adore critiquer
... or percussive sting?
What's all that guff about French arrogance?? I suppose it gets people (like me!!) to read the item... Less bias please, Reg does a fine job without it....
OTOH I have a SFR 3G key, it is rubbish.... I cannot even recover my billing password....
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?