Palm is extending the market range of its smartphones to France through a partnership with mobile service provider SFR, which will begin offering the Palm Prē and Pixi to its existing 20 million mobile customers - and, hopefully, more - in the second quarter of this year. France will become Palm's fifth European market, joining …
le Palm Pre c'est tres con
il faut dire que le palm n'a rien d'un iPhone même si il aime prétendre être un ipod pour utiliser iTune.
c'est vraiment de la foutaise. l'equivalent du Psion anglais.
vive la république qui n'invente rien mais qui adore critiquer
... or percussive sting?
What's all that guff about French arrogance?? I suppose it gets people (like me!!) to read the item... Less bias please, Reg does a fine job without it....
OTOH I have a SFR 3G key, it is rubbish.... I cannot even recover my billing password....
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops