Qualcomm will launch more advanced Snapdragon processors will this year to give phones and smartbooks better resolution and number crunching capabilities. Luis Pineda, a senior veep at the chip designer, ran through the Snapdragon roadmap at CES yesterday with the UK website Hexus. He said that a 45nm Snapdragon clocked at 1. …
gets my vote.
not just SmartPhones
once you get to these pwoers....then who cares about just the smartphone - i want this to power my thinclient, be the main processor of a very-low power desktop (eg running Linux) or the driving power behind a network-enabled, interactive TV
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt