Qualcomm will launch more advanced Snapdragon processors will this year to give phones and smartbooks better resolution and number crunching capabilities. Luis Pineda, a senior veep at the chip designer, ran through the Snapdragon roadmap at CES yesterday with the UK website Hexus. He said that a 45nm Snapdragon clocked at 1. …
gets my vote.
not just SmartPhones
once you get to these pwoers....then who cares about just the smartphone - i want this to power my thinclient, be the main processor of a very-low power desktop (eg running Linux) or the driving power behind a network-enabled, interactive TV
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can