The Xbox 360 has trumped the PlayStation 3 again, following Microsoft’s announcement that its console will be the first to secure a downloadable update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Microsoft – speaking on Major Nelson blog – stated that “the first Modern Warfare 2 content packs will be available exclusively first on Xbox …
and Infinity Ward have already said
that Microsoft are making a huge deal of a 1 week exclusivity deal..
Personally as a PS3 owner, I am happy to see Sony invest in good developers that deliver games like Uncharted 2 and Killzone2, rather than waste Xbox subscription money on timed exclusivity deals that are likely to do nothing more than attract the eyes of European and US anti-competitive regulators..
Yeh yeh yeh, whatever pal...... you keep telling yourself that :-)
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew