The Xbox 360 has trumped the PlayStation 3 again, following Microsoft’s announcement that its console will be the first to secure a downloadable update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Microsoft – speaking on Major Nelson blog – stated that “the first Modern Warfare 2 content packs will be available exclusively first on Xbox …
and Infinity Ward have already said
that Microsoft are making a huge deal of a 1 week exclusivity deal..
Personally as a PS3 owner, I am happy to see Sony invest in good developers that deliver games like Uncharted 2 and Killzone2, rather than waste Xbox subscription money on timed exclusivity deals that are likely to do nothing more than attract the eyes of European and US anti-competitive regulators..
Yeh yeh yeh, whatever pal...... you keep telling yourself that :-)
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way