The Xbox 360 has trumped the PlayStation 3 again, following Microsoft’s announcement that its console will be the first to secure a downloadable update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Microsoft – speaking on Major Nelson blog – stated that “the first Modern Warfare 2 content packs will be available exclusively first on Xbox …
and Infinity Ward have already said
that Microsoft are making a huge deal of a 1 week exclusivity deal..
Personally as a PS3 owner, I am happy to see Sony invest in good developers that deliver games like Uncharted 2 and Killzone2, rather than waste Xbox subscription money on timed exclusivity deals that are likely to do nothing more than attract the eyes of European and US anti-competitive regulators..
Yeh yeh yeh, whatever pal...... you keep telling yourself that :-)
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins