The Xbox 360 has trumped the PlayStation 3 again, following Microsoft’s announcement that its console will be the first to secure a downloadable update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Microsoft – speaking on Major Nelson blog – stated that “the first Modern Warfare 2 content packs will be available exclusively first on Xbox …
and Infinity Ward have already said
that Microsoft are making a huge deal of a 1 week exclusivity deal..
Personally as a PS3 owner, I am happy to see Sony invest in good developers that deliver games like Uncharted 2 and Killzone2, rather than waste Xbox subscription money on timed exclusivity deals that are likely to do nothing more than attract the eyes of European and US anti-competitive regulators..
Yeh yeh yeh, whatever pal...... you keep telling yourself that :-)
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean